This is my mirrorless bag and is rarely out of my reach.
At 3.2kg, it is very convenient to carry, has no compromise and is perfect for travel, street photography, HDR, and Urbex as it never gets in the way.
In the bag (a Thinktank Turnstyle 10):
- SONY Alpha 6000
- 4 Batteries
- Sony 10-18mm f/4 OSS lens (SEL1018)
- Sony Zeiss 16-70mm f/4 OSS lens (SEL1670Z) – Review
- Sony 30mm f/3.5 Macro lens (SEL30M35)
- Lensbaby Composer Pro
- 50mm f/2 Double glass optic
- 12mm f/4 Fisheye optic
- 50mm f/2 Soft Focus optic
- 35mm f/2.5 Sweet 35
- Macro Converter kit
- Closeup Lens kit
- Marumi DHG Vari ND2-MD400 Neutral Density Filter
- Kenko Pro1 Circular Polarizer
- 3 way bubble level
- Lenspen Photopro Kit
- Rocket blower
- BlackRapid hand strap
- BlackRapid camera strap
- Slik Mini tripod
- Note pad and pen
I also often carry my Manfrotto Carbonfibre tripod in its bag for long exposure or HDR photography.
My Sony mirrorless kit also includes a spare Sony Alpha NEX 5 with the kit lens and Sony 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS lens but I seldom use these.
My wife has a Thinktank Turnstyle 5 with the Sony Alpha NEX 6 and kit lens as well as the Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS, though she is not afraid to “borrow” from me.